Monday, March 23, 2009
The kindness of strangers!
A couple of days ago I noticed that my wallet was not where I thought it was. I often misplace things, so I checked all of the usual places and still couldn't find it. By today (the 4th day missing) I was feeling pretty frantic. I was pulling things apart trying to find it! I was trying to remember what places I'd been where I might have left it. I was feeling sick about it when I received a message on facebook that someone had found my wallet. It was found in a place I had forgotten I'd visited! These 2 nice people went to the trouble of tracking me down (they found an old address in my wallet, and didn't find the new one) and Raymey and I picked it up with everything intact. I'm so lucky that good, honest people found it!! There are so many good people out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, that was fortunate! (Who knew Facebook could be legitimately useful?) I had a scare a few months ago where I was almost ready to start canceling credit cards. Glad you got yours back -- those people are my heroes!
That is rare in the world we live in today, which is sad. I'm glad they found you...it is funny they used facebook to find you. It is encouraging to know there are still kind and honest people in the world!!
That is great to know there are still good in this world!! I would be going crazy if I lost my purse :)
Wow, that's a happy ending -- we need more of those!
Post a Comment