Monday, April 5, 2010

Blogging to come!

Our old computer (Raymey's from law school), is basically unusable. Therefore, we've ordered a new computer. It is supposed to get here by April 19th. I'm really excited because I'll be able to put pictures on it and blog again! Our little guy is so cute! He's 9 weeks and he'll usually sleep 8-11 hours in a row at night, and then go back to sleep for a couple of hours after a feeding. He smiles and makes noises at us. He's a pretty calm baby unless he gets really hungry! Madeline has been really good with him, she gets nervous when he cries, and she doesn't give him his space sometimes, but we're glad that she loves him.
This weekend was Raymey's birthday, Easter, and General Conference. Raymey was going to come home early on Friday, and he kinda did, but then he was called to do research over the weekend. He did a some Friday, and was kinda busy with it on Saturday (his birthday), but he didn't have to do any on Easter. I guess that lots of people work on their birthdays, it is just that we thought he'd have it off! We're just glad that he has a job. Baby just woke up, so Bye for now!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yay I'm glad you got a new computer! I hope you like it. :)

Callie and Jordan said...

I am excited to see more pictures of Grant! I hope that you and your sweet family are doing well. Coming to Colorado anytime this year...?