It is Raymey's birthday today! He got an udon bowl and chopsticks, Gardetto's mix, sunflower seeds, a cheese slicer (Raymey is really into cheese), restaurant gift cards, and the promise that we will go to Il Trovatore next week, providing we can find something to do with the baby! Madeline had fun playing with the wrapping paper and I've decided that I'm going to give Madeline wrapping paper for her birthday next month. My big present to Raymey was a Dwight bobblehead doll. I've been really looking forward to giving it to him and I almost spilled the beans several times (what am I, 5?). The last picture is Raymey making a Dwight Face while holding his doll. Haha, I gave Raymey a doll. Madeline loved the bobbling. She kept laughing at it and looking at us like, "Hey, I get the joke". We have a video, but I can't get it uploaded to the blog.
Anyways, Happy Birthday to Raymey! We love you and think you're the bee's knees!
Anyways, Happy Birthday to Raymey! We love you and think you're the bee's knees!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Raymey (even though you don't know me :) Looks like fun! Destry and I are really jealous of the bobblehead. That is hysterical. We can't wait for the new season to start next week.
Happy Birthday Raymey! We didn't get you anything. Sorry!
Happy Birthday Raymey!! Sorry for missing it. I didn't know when it was. I hope you had a great day!!
I love that you gave the Dwight bobblehead doll....hmmmm....Drew's birthday is fast approaching. Thanks for the idea and Happy Birthday Raymey (even though you probably don't know me either!)
Post a Comment